A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser upon visiting almost any website. Its purpose is to make the website able to remember your visit when you browse the site again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, use statistics, social network links, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of a cookie is to adapt a website’s content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website would be notably reduced. If you would like more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete or deactivate them, etc. we ask that you follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users that leave comments on the blog are humans and not robots. This way we avoid spam comments.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to create statistics about website traffic and number of visits. By using this website you agree to having information about you processed by Google. Thus, exercising any rights in this regard should be done by directly contacting Google.
- Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you may click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. This can be done in several ways depending on the browser you use. Here is a quick start guide for the most popular browsers.
- Browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and that is where the right to delete or deactivate them is exercised. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee proper or improper manipulation of cookies by the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, installing cookies is necessary so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.